Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My Reflection

As school year starts, i also start learning new knowledge from our teachers, friends and classmates. For the topic in the first quarter is about internet and blogs. We talk about the history of internet and the inventors, types and all things about internet. I discovered so many things because honestly im nit the type of a teenager that is very good in computer or very filiar in technologies. But because of studying about the internet, i learned a little bit with computers second is about blogs, before i usually heard this word to my classmates because they are uploading such videos in youtube called vlog. At first i was confused,?is it blog or vlog? I told you im not into technologies that much, we tackle about this so called "blogs". I now know the difference of these two. I also learned the benefits of blogging to a student like me, the types and uses of this things

The problems i have encountered were most on the blogging. We are all required to post our blogs about different topics. At first im hesitating in making such a blog because i am not good in speaking english, making a good blog and i lack in confidence

I conquer these challenges and problem by hust thinking that i have to do this for my grades, it can make my english speaking much better, and that i can also gain more confidence by expressing my thoughts in the way of blogging.

Moving on, i will use all the knowledge i learned in my everyday life, and we use it in a right way . I will also share it to my friends who is just like me before i studied these topics. I will use this new dicoveries to improve myself

1 comment: